Thursday, August 27, 2009

Now I'm getting them

Well i'm getting my braces today, this sucks for me because i cannot eat all of the great candy thati love to eat :-(. Alos i just finished Mowing my lawn, i also thought i would tell you how i mow my lawn.

1. i just mow the front lawn then the back

2. i weedwack front and backyard

3. then i blow it off, and i have a pritty biig yard so i get 20 dollars every time i do this, and i intend on using it for a new transformer.

money i have right now:39.00

and those of you who do not go on my ther blogs should know that i am a transformers fan, and a spider-man fan. I might save my money to buy leader Prime, of a bunch of scouts, or a voyager, of a few deluxes. Mostlikely deluxes because wave 4 comes out in America officially on August 31

2 comments:

  1. Buy Voyager Scrapper :) You can leave out Prime because he will be at Argos stores till Christmas however with the Voyagers or Deluxes you can never be sure which ones are there.

    I painted a fench for £10

    I had to because i was desperately low on cash and i want to be able to get a move on with my Lego Devastator and ROTF Collection along with other problems in life.

    Money now (APPROXIMATELY) 30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I know i spelt fence wrong i was in a rush :P

    ReplyDelete