Thursday, September 3, 2009

School

Well it was my second day of school today. I like it somewhat... but not alot it is okay, my teachers are good, it seems to be a good year ahead of me......... I go to a very good school i have alot of friends...................................................................................... Ya.................................. my fricken teacher gave us a 2 paragraph essay on the first day of school.............................. whats up with that? everyone else just gave me papers to sign, sometimes middle school's a bitch!............. My math rooom smell's like Cow dropping's because the garden is right outside of it, and the school is to cheep to buy good mulch so the hole place smells like a shithole.............. All of my teachers seem to be fat...... especially the girl ones.................. I got yelled at because my schedule was screwed up by my fricken Italian teacher She is also a fat cow................. Why do we have to lear a language anyway? Im fine with English who cares about them others....................... Come on guys.................. get real.................... Anyway, here is our mascot the Huskie

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Could be worse. My old school used to have rotting walls and the roof was collapsing. It didnt help that it was about 50 of us crammed into one room for each lesson. Anyway . . . Go Huskie`s :)

    ReplyDelete